The Women’s Leadership & Resource Center (WLRC) & Campus Advocacy Network (CAN) provide support, advocacy and referrals for women that study, work and teach at UIC. Issues we address include:
- sexual assault/sexual abuse**
- abuse in intimate relationships**
- stalking and street harassment**
- unplanned pregnancy
- gender harassment
- sexual harassment
- unequal treatment based on gender
- child care access and support
- safety on campus
- women returning to college
Stop by our center or contact us to set up an appointment at WLRC@uic.edu or 312.413.1025.
**Confidential advocacy and support services are available through the Campus Advocacy Network. If you would like to make a confidential appointment to speak with an advocate please call (312)413-8206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.