Don’t Cancel Your Class!
Are you an instructor or faculty member who is thinking about cancelling class because you have to attend a conference; care for loved ones; go to medical appointments; or meet other personal, family, or work obligations that you can’t avoid?
Contact DON’T CANCEL YOUR CLASS!
Request a presentation from DCYC! by filling out the form below. To properly accommodate your request, we ask for at least 48 hours advance notice.
We offer a variety of presentation topics!
Single Topics (ideal for M-W-F classes):
- Rape Culture
- Sexual Assault
- Dating Violence
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships
- Toxic Masculinity
- Bystander Intervention Training
- Basic Advocacy Skills
- Race and Gender-based Violence
- LGBTQIA and Gender-based Violence
- Disability and Gender-based Violence
Combined Topics (ideal for T-Th classes):
- Rape culture/consent/sexual assault
- Dating violence/Intimate partner violence
- Bystander intervention training/basic advocacy skills
- We ask that requests be made at least 48 hours in advance of the class time.
- There is no guarantee that a speaker will be available for the requested time.
- Presentations were designed to meet specific learning objectives. No substitutions!